Thursday, June 27, 2013

We're Off To See The Wizard

I am in full swing of planning a Wizard of Oz themed party. I have finished one Dorothy costume, and I have another sprawled all over my dining room waiting to be finished for the guest of honour, Serena, my 22 year old niece.
It was Isabella's cunning plan to have a Wizard of Oz themed party so that Serena would come to the party all the way from New Zealand. My niece Serena LOVES Wizard of Oz. It worked, well actually Serena said she was planning on coming anyway but Isabella was adamant that we would go ahead with the Oz theme.
Lots more things to show you soon.


2 comments:

Sophie said...

Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see what you do!

Kat said...

Omg that is just too cute! I love wizard if Oz. hopefully one day Imogen will want a wizard of Oz themed party. I'm planning her 1st birthday at the moment. It's a pink lemonade theme.