Friday, March 21, 2014

Cookie Connection

In my return to full time blogging (as in actually blogging) I have been trawling through blogs and found some lovely new faces. One of which was Sunshine x 3 who got me on to the cookie connection over here. Now if you know me well, you'd know there is no way I would ever be able to commit to baking once a week religiously (unfortunately that's just not how I roll). But what I am going to commit to is sharing my baking every time I do bake and I'm going to aim for Fridays. But if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, and I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I figure the kids will love coming home from school on a Friday to find warm cookies for afternoon tea and then together we can do the deliveries. 
I am off now to bake and crochet. 
I hope you have a lovely weekend. 

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Beautiful! xx

Leonie said...

Oh so awesome Stacey! Cant wait to see your journey and hope you enjoy it as much as we did! x