Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Makes


It's amazing how quickly we come back around to Monday when you've set yourself a challenge! I am pleased to say that I completed my personal challenge of making a gift for a baby shower. 
 I decided to go with this cute scottie dog as the theme. 
I appliquéd it onto a lovely blue towel, a onsie and made a card to match. 
And I also made a cute little rattle that has the polka dot fabric on the other side.

So this week my challenge is to crochet as many granny squares as I can for a bag I am making for myself. I need to make 34 and so far I have made four. 

I would love you to join me, so if you have something you would like to make this week why not join me. Add your link below. 
   
   

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh oh oh I love it! What is it about scottie dogs that are so adorable! These will be treasured I'm sure :)

Sophie said...

very sweet!! what a lovely gift. I'll be linking up here with my week's finished crochet projects tomorrow!

Bron said...

Those little dog pressures are the cutest.....well done....I would love to join in but the days are just flying by . Will pop back and see your next challenge result. Xx