Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lalaloopsy Birthday Party

I used Aldi chocolate which cost $2.79 for five bars. 

Total cost for 20 bars $11.16

My color scheme is pink, blue and yellow. This is so I can use the birthday bunting I made Isabella for her first birthday. I was very tempted to not use the bunting and go with a different color scheme this year, but decided to work it in as it would be such a shame not to use it. Here is the birthday girl with her grandfather on her first birthday - I love this photo!

4 comments:

carole johnston said...

Your little one looks absolutely bliss..the chockky bar looks fantastic,you are clever and i imagine we ain't seen nothin' yet lol

Kat said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours. What program did you use to design the chocolate wrappers? I have been wanting for a while to learn how to design invitations and coordinating party printables but have no idea where to start. Did you teach yourself?

Bron said...

Looks like lots of fun has been had before the big day even arrives. xx

sweet emmelie said...

gorgeous photo and yes I think that bunting will go very well.