Thursday, June 7, 2012

People Are Wonderful

Here is the pile of 94 tiaras and crowns for Talin's party that I received in the mail last week. Thank you so much ladies! They were so beautiful and individual. They went into the loot bags for the children, which they were given as they arrived at the party. And although there was so much to do at the party that the kids didn't even look in their bags, the parents did, and some were wearing their tiaras and crowns - it was very cute! I did end up being invited to Talin's party which was such a privilege and an honor to get to be part of such a special day. Cassandra (Talin's mum) invited all the people that had been helping her and her family at this time, and since I have been doing a few things for the family I was invited too.

A Current Affair did a beautiful story on Talin which you can view here.

4 comments:

Libbie said...

Those are the cutest tiaras! They are all so special! I am sure it was a pretty special day!!!

Libbie said...

So here I am bawling my eyes out after watching that clip on Talin's birthday...I might be crying for awhile... Thanks for sharing!

sweet emmelie said...

Such a wonderful job you have done and everyone else out there too who helped. What a great achievement!

sweet emmelie said...

Wow, you have done a totally wonderful job of organising these tiara's. Yes I too have a tear running down my cheek. What a story, what a party and what a beautiful brave mum with a wee man to match. Makes me feel even more grateful. I wish the best for them!