Friday, October 9, 2009

And The Winner Is...

And the winner is . . . Tanya . . . a lovely new bloggy friend from Apple & Tangerine she is new to blogging, so if you've got a spare minute pop over and say hi. Tanya wasn't a follower (but is now), she says that "I get your new posts emailed to me through that rss linky thingo" - that sounded pretty convincing to me :) Congratulations Tanya, I'll post your goodies to you this weekend.

The stunning Matryoshka Quilt by Rosalie Quinlan above has now been added to my "To Do List". I just purchased the pattern, plus a few other goodies from Retro Mummy's Shop. My husband is off to Sydney for a few nights next week so I have had it sent to his apartment there, so at least there is one bonus to him going away - he can be my personal delivery guy :)

Anyway this weekend "I WILL" get back into making stuff, and it's going to be something for a friend who I have promised for a while now, she reads this blog avidly, so I can't say too much...

8 comments:

Tanya said...

I quite like being referred to as 'a lovely new bloggy friend' :) Yey for the prize Stacey, I love presents and I love mail!! I agree about Rosie's pattern- it's really great, she's a clever bunny!

Beck said...

Congrats to Tanya, lucky girl! That's a beautiful quilt, very colourful. Off to visit Tanya now xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Tanya , lucky girl .

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! how beautiful is that quilt! suzie. x

Anonymous said...

Well done to Tanya! I love the quilt, happy sewing and don't forget to let me know where to send your purse. Have a great weekend, Kate x

Floss said...

Congrats to Tanya! That quilt is absolutely stunning.

Dotty said...

that is one of the prettiest things i have seen in a while !!

Ravenhill said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! Wow, that quilt is so gorgeous!!!