Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas Polka Dot Swap

Are any of you lovely ladies up for a Christmas Polka Dot Swap?
I am wondering if I have missed the boat here, and you have already signed up for others. I am reading some people have signed up for three or four Christmas swaps already.
This time I promise to be a bit more organised and link to all the swaps - sorry the last swap ended in a bit of a fizzle, it all got too much with moving etc.
Anyway, let me know if you would be interested.

16 comments:

Cherry said...

Oh yes - I'd been keen

Kat said...

I would love to it just depends how busy I am with work and uni when the swap starts.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun. Your last swap was great!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Yes! The last one was great fun xox

Unknown said...

Thinking , thinking ! Can I keep thinking and I'll let you know .

Cathy said...

Love to join in

Maxine said...

Sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, count me in. Kate xx

Anonymous said...

I might be interested...what do I need to do? :)

Anonymous said...

yes, I am interested. Looking forward to the details.

Unknown said...

Can I please have more details

esther said...

Hi Stacey, I would love to join in the swap. Just send me the details and I'll get cracking!

LissyLou said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - please feel free to post a show us your cath party!! xx

Melissa Antolovic said...

I'm interested - I ummed and arrghed about joining your last swap, so I don't want to miss out this time

DaiseyB said...

I have just found your blog and would love to join your swap. I love, love , love Polka Dots.

sophie said...

That sounds like fun, count me in!