Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pamper and Slumber Party

 This little girl just turned eight (sob sob) I keep telling her she isn't allowed to get any older, but each birthday just seems to come around quicker than quick. This year we went to the local kids Pamper Parlour (which is just down the road from our house) I figured it was inevitable that she would want a party there eventually.   
 I made all the girls spa slippers to wear after their pedicures. 
They did the girls hair, makeup, manicures and pedicures.
Together we looked on Pinterest and she decided she wanted an ombre cake with the ruffles. It took ages to make but it was well worth it.  
Then her three besties came to our house for a slumber party. 
I made each of them a nightie and sleeping mask
We emptied out her desk and setup a little candy bar in Bella's bedroom. 
I reused the top tier of the cake for the candy bar. 
I think it's pretty safe to say that they all had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Wow Stacey - all so gorgeous! They must have been in heaven!! That cake - oh my goodness!! Happy Birthday to your big girl :)

Sophie said...

So beautiful Stacey! Happy birthday to Bella! Xxxx