Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wizard of Oz Party

Two beautiful Dorothy's! I made both the costumes.
Greeting quests once the walked the yellow brick road. 
Everything on the table made by me. 






Dorothy served everyone the treats. 
The loot bags were double sided with a picture of Dorothy on the other side
 I packaged up the art and crafts individually to help keep it contained and organised,
plus to create a bit of excitement about what we were going to do. 
We painted boxes blue before the party. Then we decorated them with pictures from Wizard of Oz and made necklaces to match. 





Printables from my party are available for purchase on Etsy









4 comments:

Simoney said...

Fantastic party - I love your attention to detail, it's absolutely gorgeous.
(from one party nut to another : HATS OFF TO YOU!)

Sophie said...

What a stunning party Stacey! love love love your creativity and attention to detail! So pretty!

Libbie said...

I thought I had commented on this one before! I have looked at it twice...it just makes ME smile! The details are amzing & your Dorothy....cutest ever! i'LL have to show this one to Annie!

Unknown said...

Your party looks amazing!!! I remember when my daughter was little she LOVED the wizard of Oz too and I made her a costume too…