Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Belated Valentines Day



I always have such great intentions, but I always leave everything to the last minute, I was up after midnight finishing off the kids Valentine cards. Inside the card I did the same heart with the words "you are so loved". Hubby and I each wrote a message in them for the kids and gave them a small bag of chocolate hearts each.

I get daily emails from iMom.com and thought I would share what they sent for Valentine's Day:

What's the best Valentine's Day gift?

It's the gift of L.O.V.E

L stands for listen...pay full attention when your partner talks. Stop what you're doing and don't interrupt.
O is for observe...make getting to know their likes and dislikes a priority
V is for value...value them for who they are, what makes them unique
E is for encourage...build them up with your words and actions

Four little letters that spell out lessons in love.

It's the best Valentine gift you can give today and everyday.

Anyway, sorry if that is a bit to touchy feely for you, but that's just the kind of girl I am. We are off to Seaworld for five nights tomorrow, yay, first real family holiday in five years!


1 comment:

Libbie said...

That is super cute! What a special card with you & your husband both writing messages!!! I just love that part!

& I need to write down that LOVE thing...a daily reminder would be great for me!