Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Creative Space...

This is an extra special quilt I am currently working on, which is a custom order to be made from some cherished clothes. It's been an absolute pleasure to make so far, with the clothes featuring loads of lace and embroideries. I am making a whole lot of patches, to then sew together.
By the way, I got my three cushions finished and sent, I've asked Cat for a photo of them so you can see the finished product. I didn't have any inners the right size, and didn't think of just taking a pic of them flat, I really am hopeless sometimes.

Lots more creativeness found here.

5 comments:

Cat said...

Rightio will move Mt Washmore off my couch and take those photos now for you xxx

Jennie said...

That is going to be one very special quilt!
Looks so beautiful - you are doing a fantastic job!X

Amanda Makes said...

Hi chick! This quilt is adorable! We really like the same fabrics don't we? It's especially nice to work with pre loved fabrics with a bit of a story to them! xxxx

karlyn Jackson said...

what a lovely idea, can't wait to see it finished. It will be so cherished!

Christina Lowry said...

Oh, what a sweet idea. It is looking really lovely.

:)