Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Craft Day

Our inaugural Craft Day was brilliant! What bliss getting to sit around drinking tea, munching on a yummy afternoon tea, chatting with our like minded ladies and crafting!
Upcoming dates are: Sunday 19 September & Sunday 14 November
Please email me if you would like to come along at polkadotdaze@xtra.co.nz
Claire aka Rosica was felting a very cute little panda bearJacqui aka Hazelnuts was making this adorable picture from feltJodi was busy knitting her twin daughters cardigans. Cat aka Catalina's Cottage was making a peg pinny and dabbling in card making.
Desma aka DoodlingDee brought along her card making gear and made this adorable Tilda cardLiz an avid blog reader was knitting this very cute softie.And I was working on another doll carrier for my daughters Birthday next week.

8 comments:

A Life Less Complicated said...

Awesome! Cat did say it was a great day - hopefully I can join in the next one

Steph said...

What an awesome day...and such an array of wonderful crafts! Sounds like you had a whale of a time :)

Serenata said...

Looks like a successful day all round!

missi mu said...

Looks like alot of fun was had... and so much accomplished!

sweet emmelie said...

well done, you all looked like you had fun. love the felt picture and your baby carrier. my girls would love them!

Anonymous said...

that all looks like so much fun! xxx

Running Thread said...

Wow! What talent in the room. So many gorgeous projects going on. Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd found your blog earlier! I'm at Whitford, and would have loved to meet some crafty bloggers. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Cheers,
Cate