Monday, February 22, 2010

A Good Day...

Today I managed to wash and hang two loads of towels, and do a load of kids clothes (they always take so much longer to hang don't they?) Have lunch at the park with the two little ones. Make a Nicey Jane quilt top for my friend (which the kids decided to play on). And let the kids have an evening swim in our pool. Now for me that isn't a bad days work at all. I'm going to leave out the part about Pizza's delivered, because that kind of ruins this whole productive thing I have going on...
Oh and the revealing of the secret will have to wait a tad bit longer, I'm sorry I am just not quite ready.

11 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Love the quilt - I'm getting the itch to make one again soon... and yes, the little clothes do take so much longer to hang!!

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

the quilt looks fab - we are in the middle of winter so no hanging out option at the moment!

Unknown said...

The quilt is really lovely! Sounds like you had a busy day! suzie. xxx

Nadine said...

I love those productive days!! Makes one feel so satisfied doesn't it!! The quilt is looking lovely...nice fabric:) xx

Frk Lundegaard said...

Nice quilt

Melinda said...

Yes - I would be very happy with a productive day like that. Lunch in the park, that sounds wonderful. I do love the quilt top as well - Nicey Jane is just gorgeous.

meg said...

Very cute quilt (and I haven't really got into the quilt thing...yet).

Unknown said...

Looks like your kids have chosen a very nice place to play!

made with love said...

Beautiful quilt. I love that fabric you have used.
No hanging out of washing going on here. Brrrr.
Rachael XX

Kat said...

Gorgeous quilt!

Chavah said...

That quilt is gorgeous. You need to add some to your etsy shop!