Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Today is Mothers Day in NZ and Australia and I have had a fantastic day - I hope you have too! It started off with a sleep in, well till 8am - does that count? Pancakes cooked by my husband, which is the only thing he can cook, so always a treat. Then we tidied our house for our open home (that part wasn't so fantastic). I got to pop into Spotlight and buy lots of gorgeous fabric for my daughters fairy party. And then we went to the Glennbrook Vintage Railway's steam train which has become our Mothers Day tradition. As we only ever make it there once a year it makes it all the more special and a real treat for the kids. It was just lovely seeing the two older kids beaming...and I loved getting to sit back and enjoy watching them find wonders in the world...ah...

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

mmmm... pancakes sounds way better than what I had!! Happy Mother's Day!