Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Creative Space...

Hello there! Thank you for all your kind words last week about my husband and his surgery, you're all so sweet and it means a lot to me to read that there are people who care. His surgery went well and now it's a slow recovery, but so far, so good. I spent my time in the hospital making these hexagons which are destined for some cushions for the markets. I have got a spot at the Devonport Christmas market, which I am totally looking forward to.

Now, don't forget I am running a Craft Day this Sunday. Email me if you're interested at polkadotdaze@xtra.co.nz


More creative people here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news Stacey , I hope he continues to improve .

Serenata said...

Glad to hear your husband is doing well Stacey. It is a slow process recovering from surgery.

Hexies are just the thing for waiting rooms!